Matters.Cloud allows you to select from one of 6 data regions in order to comply with relevant data laws. Users are prompted to select a data region when first creating an account, with the user interface defaulting to the closest data region by default.
The following are the data regions available at present:
- Asia (Mumbai, India)
- Europe-DE (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Europe-UK (London, United Kingdom)
- North America (Iowa, United States)
- Pacific (Sydney, Australia)
- South America (São Paulo, Brazil)